Shop by Product Type
- CRYOTHERAPY PRODUCTS:
- ANKLE BRACES:
- KNEE BRACES:
- BACK BRACES:
- HAND/WRIST BRACES:
- SHOULDER BRACES:
- REHAB PRODUCTS:
- FOOT BRACES:
From the Doc...
The Benefits of Knee Bracing After an Injury
"Walk it off! It’s nothing!"
We’ve all heard this after we suffer a sports mishap, a bad fall, or a twisted knee; but the worst thing you can do is ignore a knee injury. Instead, it’s essential that you get some knee support with a knee brace or knee rehabilitation kit such as the DonJoy FLEX Deluxe Knee Therapy Kit.
Whether you have ACL tears, a dislocated kneecap, bursitis, tendonitis, or arthritis, a knee brace will provide comfort to the knee by providing gentle compression, support, and stability. Other benefits include:
- Decreased additional injuries
- Increased protection during stressful activities
- Performance enhancement and confidence during sports and athletics
- Graft protection following ACL reconstruction
- Eliminates improper movement of the knee cap and controls external knee rotation
- Relieves pain and can reduce need for medication
We suggest using a knee brace made of heavy knit cotton vs. neoprene, such as the DonJoy Comfort Knee Brace. Most store-bought knee braces are made of neoprene, which can get very hot and cause allergic reactions. Knit cotton knee braces are not only more breathable, but they are also simply much more comfortable than neoprene.
From the Blog...
- The Benefits of Knee Bracing After an Injury
- Avoiding the Madness of Basketball Injuries
- The Ultimate in Ski Protection and Training
- Getting Kids Ready For Fall Tryouts and Sports
- Valuable Tips for Workers Compensation Injuries From a Doctor's Point of View
- Helping our Parents Understand the Truth of the Cirlce of Life
- Total Joint Recovery Made Simple Helps Reduce The Anxiety
- Tennis Elbow Pain Treated With Your Own Blood?
- Going the Extra Mile For Our Customers, One Special Delivery At A Time
- Baseball Injuries Can Be Avoided