Why Buy From Us
Why you should buy from JointHealing.com
We honestly believe, that when you consider all the facts, you will be absolutely convinced that JointHealing.com is the best place to get your orthopedic product. Here are the top reasons why:
- Orthopedic surgeon run company. Our company was founded and is still operated by two orthopedic surgeons, Drs. Loniewski and Farjo, who are both full-time practicing surgeons. The products on this site have been rigorously tested by both of them, as well as utilized routinely in their practice. Importantly, they feel a responsibility to all JointHealing's customers to provide not just the best products, but also world-class customer service.
- Physical presence. Many companies selling products on the web right now have nothing more than a website and possibly a phone number. We personally would be wary of purchasing anything from anyone online who is not willing to disclose their operating address. You can view our contact information, as well as physical location here.
- Quality. We sell only the highest medical grade braces on our site, by manufacturers such as DonJoy, Breg, and AirCast. These braces are the EXACT ones used by professional athletes and prescribed by orthopedic surgeons. Do not be fooled by other similar appearing "no-name brand" braces sold by sporting goods stores or other websites! They do not fit as well, do not control your joint stability as well, and are not as durable and comfortable as our braces. When it comes to your health, you should never settle for second-best.
- Lowest Price. Our prices are the lowest on the internet, and anywhere in the world — we know because we've shopped around before setting our prices lower than anyone else. We're able to provide these low prices because we have kept our overhead low to pass on the savings to you. Recently, we have seen other companies try to match our prices, but there's always a catch! Be sure to check to shipping prices, return policies, and whether they have a phone you can call when there's a problem. Read more about our Low Price Guarantee.
- Availability. Many brace shops (either local or on the internet) do not actually stock the brace that you are ordering, so it may be several days to weeks until they are able to obtain the brace and ship it to you. We, on the other hand, try to maintain in stock every item that we sell. This means that your brace will typically be shipped within 24 business hours of placing your order because we already have it in our warehouse. Beware of "drop-shippers" — companies that do not actually stock the brace, but simply place an order from the manufacturer to send the brace to you. It can be very difficult to handle a return in these situations, and often they charge restocking fees. Furthermore, they have no control over brace availability and delays are frequent.
- Easy Exchanges. If you are not satisfied with the fit of your brace, or find that you need a different one of our braces, it is very easy to exchange the brace. Read our Return Policy to learn more!
- Customer Service. We pride ourselves on the best customer service in the industry. You will always receive a prompt response from us for any questions you may have about our products or your order. Not only that, you have access to the doctors who actually own the site and control its content; please contact us with any comments you may have! Please read some of the unsolicited testimonials our customers have sent us.
- Ease of use. With online credit card purchasing, shopping with us couldn't be easier! Not only that, but we have used our experience to help you decide which brace is best for you. Unlike many other sites that bombard you with 20 braces that all look alike, we have pared down the selection from all the major manufacturers to the ones that work, fit, and feel the best, and then, provide them to you at the same price or less as other lesser brands.
- Knowledge. This site is filled with information about a multitude of orthopedic problems; we want you to be an informed consumer. We pass on our knowledge of medical conditions to you to help you make the best informed decision about your body.
- Experience. As orthopedic surgeons, we prescribe these braces day in and day out. We know which brace is best suited for which condition, and if you read through our site, you can see that we're honest about teaching you which one is most appropriate for your problem. Unlike many other brace shops on the internet which are run by businessmen, orthotists, or therapists, JointHealing is operated by medical doctors — the people who actually PRESCRIBE these braces in the real world. JointHealing.Com has been in business since 2000. You can count on us to be there when you have a problem, if you have a question, or need to purchase another item.
- International. JointHealing.Com ships to every country in the world. In addition, we provide you with a currency converter so that you know exactly how much your product will cost. Buying a brace from outside the United States could not be easier. People from around the world recognize the name brands and quality of our braces, and have trusted us to deliver these products to them, wherever they live. Our international shipping options can have the product to you, anywhere in the world, within 2 business days, in many cases.
- Reputation. We are one of the world's largest internet suppliers of DonJoy knee braces for several reasons: dependability, reliability, quality, and price. We have built our reputation over years of providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. Thousands of satisfied customers have purchased products from us, and our customers have given us the highest available rating for any store in the Yahoo system — 5 stars — earning us the "Top Service" award.
Shopping on the internet can be complicated. With so many choices available, it's easy to get overwhelmed trying to compare one company to another. Below are some important issues to consider when comparision-shopping, and some important questions to ask of any online retailer:
- What are the shipping charges? Be sure to look at the TOTAL cost of the product, including shipping charges.
- Does this company have a phone number and an address? When you call, does anybody answer the phone?
- Who is selling the products? Are they real people with real faces, or is it just some nameless company with nobody to personally see your order through and take responsibility if there is a problem? Are they qualified to sell what they sell?
- Do they actually carry the products in-stock (like we do) or are they just a "drop-shipper" and simply forward your product on to another company who then sends it to you? (This is a frequent occurrence with some internet companies and can have significant implications for you if you need to return or have a problem with an item.)
- Why did they pick the products they're selling? Are they just selling items based on profit-margins, or do they truly believe in what they sell because they've tested and used it (like we have)? Did they simply put out an online catalog of every product they are capable of ordering?
We are interested to hear what you think. Please let us know how we are doing.
Need to return an item? Please view our return policy.
© Copyright 2000-2013 JointHealing.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
Some photos courtesy of DonJoy Orthopedics and Primal Pictures Ltd.