The following item(s) have been added to your basket:
Other People Also Bought:
DonJoy Telescoping TROM Post Operative Knee Brace
This Brace uses Universal sizing and will fit almost anyone.
price match guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee prices on all our DonJoy (djOrtho) and Innovation Sports knee braces. This means that if you find the product cheaper, elsewhere, we will refund you 110% of the difference! All you need to do is submit the following form to obtain your best price. We will credit you the 110% difference upon processing your order.
- Competitor's price must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase.
- You must give us information to validate your claim, e.g., web site page, what you clicked on, etc. The product must be purchasable through the competitor's web site or via telephone. It must be in stock, and not an “open-box”, “worn”, or “refurbished” item.
- We will review the information you submitted and credit your card appropriately. We may either alter the amount charged to your credit card on your order, or submit a credit for the difference.
- We do not price match auction sites. We also reserve the right to refuse to beat the competitor's price (When might this happen? We have seen cases where competitors have made an error on their web site and have sold products far below cost, e.g., a $129 brace sold for $12.90). In this situation, we will inform you immediately and give you the opportunity to cancel your order with full refund.
- Competitor must be based in the United States or Canada.
- hassle free returns
Hassle Free Return & Exchange Policy
We want you to have an enjoyable experience shopping at JointHealing.com. Please follow these simple instructions carefully to ensure your highest satisfaction. Failure to follow these instructions could result in refusal of the returned item.
If you have any questions about this policy, please write to Customer Service using our contact us form. We will be happy to answer any of your questions promptly, and guide you through the exchange or return process as needed.
We will accept returns for all products we sell, with the exception of
- JointBuilder Glucosamine — vitamin supplement
- Cryotherapy units — PolarCare Cub, Iceman and DuraKold Units. Returns accepted only for units that are experiencing mechanical malfunction.
- Gift certificates
- We will gladly exchange products that do not fit properly for the appropriate size. We will pay for the shipping of the new product back to you.
- Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. For orders placed outside of the continental United States, we will accept returns that are initiated within 30 days of purchase.
- For returns, if you follow the following instructions properly, we will credit you the cost of the brace, minus shipping charge.
Instructions for returns or exchanges
- All products must be in excellent, as-new condition. This means that it is okay for you to try the product on, walk around your home with it, and see how it fits; but it is not okay for you to go play a football game in it then return it. If there is a problem with the quality of your product after you have worn it, then please contact us (see below) and we can assist you in handling the manufacturer's warranty.
- All products must be in their original packaging, with original insert instructions.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. (30 days for orders outside continental U.S.) "Initiated" means that you must contact us to receive a return form, or download this return/exchange worksheet form. See next item.
- You can contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA), or you can download this return/exchange worksheet form. Please write to Customer Service using our contact us form
- Notice on the return/exchange form the proper address to which to send the product. We recommend that you ship the product by FedEx Insured — this ensures that the product will get back safe and sound, plus we will be able to track it if there are any problems. Shipping the product to us at any address other than the one you were given upon issuance of the RMA will result in an additional $25 processing fee, up to, but not exceeding the cost of your item.
- The product must be received within 10 days of the issue of the RMA, except for international orders, which will be accepted up to 20 days after the form is issued. Failure to receive the product within this time frame could result in refusal of the return.
- Once we have received your product, and documented that it is in excellent condition as detailed above, we will issue a refund to your credit card. This usually takes 21 to 28 days from when we receive the product. We normally send you an e-mail confirming the refund. However, you may not see the refund on your card until the next billing cycle. The refund we issue covers the purchase price of the product, plus tax, if applicable. The shipping charges to you (and back to us) are non-refundable. If the product is not in good condition, we will contact you and make arrangements to send it back to you, if you desire.
- If you sent the product back for an exchange (e.g., wrong size or style, product malfunction), we will send the new product back to you at our cost. This process also takes 21 to 28 days to process. You will receive an e-mail confirming that the new brace has been shipped. If you need the new brace quickly, we will suggest that you order the new brace on our web site immediately. Most braces are in stock and will ship the next business day. Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund to your credit card.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.
- free shipping
Free Shipping Offer
New! We are currently offering free ground shipping within the continental United States for all orders over $49.00
Unlike many other brace shops on the internet, or even in your hometown, all of our braces are in-stock. This means that all items are usually shipped within 24 business hours of purchase. If we are not able to ship a product to you within 72 hours (for example, it is on backorder from the manufacturer; unfortunately we have no control over those situations), we will notify you by e-mail (be sure to enter a valid e-mail address) or telephone. You then have the option to cancel the order at no cost to you, if you wish, or wait for the product to arrive.
We ship within the Continental United States using US Postal Service (USPS) or UPS so that all orders can be tracked and are appropriately insured. You may select among the various shipping options (Ground, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) in the shopping cart. USPS Priority Mail, our default option, will deliver to most of the U.S. within 2 days! (This is not guaranteed, however. For more urgent matters, we suggest you use UPS 2nd day or Next Day, which are guaranteed by UPS.) Upon submission of your order to the shopping cart, you will receive a notice, typically within the next 24-48 hours, indicating that your order has been shipped and specifying your tracking number. Please note that UPS cannot ship to a P.O. Box or APO; in this case, we please select shipping via USPS.
You can check the status of your order, once it is shipped, by entering your tracking number at the appropriate shipper's tracking site.
Important: Please note that it typically takes up to 24 business hours for our products to be processed in our warehouse. Please keep this in mind when ordering on weekends or holidays. For example, if you order a brace on Saturday morning and request 2nd Day Air, the order will most likely be processed in our warehouse on Monday, and you should receive it by Wednesday. Also important is that special order braces may take up to 48 business hours to be processed by the appropriate manufacturer.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is by the USPS; please select this option in our cart. Your order is typically received within 3 days of when we ship it! Again, note that you will not receive a tracking number.
Learn more about this product:
- Doctor's Comments
The DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace is one of the most versatile knee braces we offer to our patients. This is an easy-to-use post operative knee brace that can adjust the range of motion with the click of a button. You don't have to fumble with pins or awkward plastic coverings. A simple click of the button sets the versatile hinge to a comfortable range of motion. The telescoping function allows you to adjust the length of the composite structural stays to a customized length for optimal protection and comfort.
The DonJoy Telescoping TROM is shorter (18 inches) than the standard TROM, allowing for more active rehab exercises. The Telescoping TROM allows flexion and extension adjustments at the touch of a button and a quick lock from 0 to 90 degrees in 10-degree increments.
Many of our patients use the DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace for the following:
Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) or Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) ligament injuries
Patellar (Knee Cap) realignment surgeries
Patellar or Quadriceps Tendon repairs
Knee Cartilage Surgery
Stable fractures (cracks) of the patella(knee cap) distal femur (thigh bone) or proximal tibia(upper shin bone)
Features of the DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace include the following:
Easy to adjust hinges with just a push of a button
State-of-the-art TROM hinge for more natural knee motion
Quick release buckles for easy application
Telescoping composite stabilizers allow easy custom adjustment to provide optimal comfort and stability like no other brace
Easily removable and washable or replaceable liners
This knee brace uses universal sizing. One size fits all knees up to a thigh circumference of 26 inches.
Frequently asked questions about the DonJoy TROM knee brace include
The telescoping design allows you to customize the length to fit your comfort and avoid pinching you in the crotch or ankle. -Dr. Loniewski
- Will the DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace limit my motion? Yes. That's the idea! Your health care professional will set the brace to provide as much, or as little motion as is needed to allow your knee to heal. For example, your doctor may set the brace to allow range of motion from 0 - 70 degrees; you will not be able to bend your knee past 70 degrees with the brace on, with those settings.
- Are special instruments necessary to set the knee brace motion? No. The DonJoy Telescoping TROM knee brace is easily adjustable by simple click-stop buttons on either side of the brace.
- Does insurance cover the DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace? You will have to check with your insurance company regarding your specific policy. Some companies cover these knee braces fully, others require a co-pay, and some do not cover them at all. A frequent problem we see in our own practices is that someone may get one of these knee braces and it will get dirty or damaged from long-term use. The insurance company typically will not pay for a replacement in this situation.
- Is this a "post-op knee brace"? Yes. This type of knee brace goes by many names, including "post-op", "post-operative", "range of motion", and "ROM" knee brace.
- How do I know if the DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace is best for my knee problem? For our patients, we typically use the DonJoy Telescoping TROM knee brace after ACL reconstruction, meniscus repairs, and patella or quadriceps tendon repairs. Whereas we use the DonJoy IROM knee brace for knee fractures where we need to specifically limit range of motion.
- What's the difference between the TROM and IROM knee braces? The DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace is easy-to-use and very high quality. We also sell the DonJoy IROM post opertaive knee brace, so why sell the TROM as well? The TROM has "drop-lock hinges" on the sides that allow you to walk with your leg out straight, but then allow flexion (bending at the knee) when you're sitting. The DonJoy IROM has a set range-of-motion allowance and it is difficult to easily implement this feature. The TROM has easier-to-set range of motion settings, but that also means that they can be accidentally changed more easily. The IROM has more increments in its range-of-motion settings (10 degrees) vs. the TROM.
- What's special about the DonJoy Telescoping TROM post operative knee brace compared to other brands? The main difference is quality. We have seen many competitor's post-operative or rehabilitation braces fall apart after just a few weeks of use. As this brace is usually meant to be worn continually for many weeks, quality of workmanship is an important factor in selecting the right brace for you. In addition, the drop-lock hinge design is unique and allows for easy switching from straight-leg gait to bending while sitting; most other rehabilitation braces do not have this feature.
- Are there different sizes? No. The DonJoy TROM knee brace is not sided, which means it will work for both right or left knees. It is also univerally sized, and adjustable to fit the thigh and calf with velcro pads, and detachable hinges.