Other People Also Bought:
price match guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee prices on all our DonJoy (djOrtho) and Innovation Sports knee braces. This means that if you find the product cheaper, elsewhere, we will refund you 110% of the difference! All you need to do is submit the following form to obtain your best price. We will credit you the 110% difference upon processing your order.
- Competitor's price must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase.
- You must give us information to validate your claim, e.g., web site page, what you clicked on, etc. The product must be purchasable through the competitor's web site or via telephone. It must be in stock, and not an “open-box”, “worn”, or “refurbished” item.
- We will review the information you submitted and credit your card appropriately. We may either alter the amount charged to your credit card on your order, or submit a credit for the difference.
- We do not price match auction sites. We also reserve the right to refuse to beat the competitor's price (When might this happen? We have seen cases where competitors have made an error on their web site and have sold products far below cost, e.g., a $129 brace sold for $12.90). In this situation, we will inform you immediately and give you the opportunity to cancel your order with full refund.
- Competitor must be based in the United States or Canada.
- hassle free returns
We want you to have an enjoyable experience shopping at JointHealing.com. Please follow these simple instructions carefully to ensure your highest satisfaction. Failure to follow these instructions could result in refusal of the returned item.
If you have any questions about this policy, please write to Customer Service using our contact us form. We will be happy to answer any of your questions promptly, and guide you through the exchange or return process as needed.
We will accept returns for all products we sell, with the exception of
- JointBuilder Glucosamine — vitamin supplement
- Cryotherapy units — PolarCare Cub, Iceman and DuraKold Units. Returns accepted only for units that are experiencing mechanical malfunction.
- Gift certificates
- We will gladly exchange products that do not fit properly for the appropriate size. We will pay for the shipping of the new product back to you.
- Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of purchase. For orders placed outside of the continental United States, we will accept returns that are initiated within 30 days of purchase.
- For returns, if you follow the following instructions properly, we will credit you the cost of the brace, minus shipping charge.
Instructions for returns or exchanges
- All products must be in excellent, as-new condition. This means that it is okay for you to try the product on, walk around your home with it, and see how it fits; but it is not okay for you to go play a football game in it then return it. If there is a problem with the quality of your product after you have worn it, then please contact us (see below) and we can assist you in handling the manufacturer's warranty.
- All products must be in their original packaging, with original insert instructions.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of purchase. (30 days for orders outside continental U.S.) "Initiated" means that you must contact us to receive a return form, or download this return/exchange worksheet form. See next item.
- You can contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA), or you can download this return/exchange worksheet form. Please write to Customer Service using our contact us form
- Notice on the return/exchange form the proper address to which to send the product. We recommend that you ship the product by FedEx Insured — this ensures that the product will get back safe and sound, plus we will be able to track it if there are any problems. Shipping the product to us at any address other than the one you were given upon issuance of the RMA will result in an additional $25 processing fee, up to, but not exceeding the cost of your item.
- The product must be received within 10 days of the issue of the RMA, except for international orders, which will be accepted up to 20 days after the form is issued. Failure to receive the product within this time frame could result in refusal of the return.
- Once we have received your product, and documented that it is in excellent condition as detailed above, we will issue a refund to your credit card. This usually takes 21 to 28 days from when we receive the product. We normally send you an e-mail confirming the refund. However, you may not see the refund on your card until the next billing cycle. The refund we issue covers the purchase price of the product, plus tax, if applicable. The shipping charges to you (and back to us) are non-refundable. If the product is not in good condition, we will contact you and make arrangements to send it back to you, if you desire.
- If you sent the product back for an exchange (e.g., wrong size or style, product malfunction), we will send the new product back to you at our cost. This process also takes 21 to 28 days to process. You will receive an e-mail confirming that the new brace has been shipped. If you need the new brace quickly, we will suggest that you order the new brace on our web site immediately. Most braces are in stock and will ship the next business day. Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund to your credit card.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.
- free shipping
Free Shipping Offer
New! We are currently offering free ground shipping within the continental United States for all orders over $100.
Unlike many other brace shops on the internet, or even in your hometown, all of our braces are in-stock. This means that all items are usually shipped within 24 business hours of purchase. If we are not able to ship a product to you within 72 hours (for example, it is on backorder from the manufacturer; unfortunately we have no control over those situations), we will notify you by e-mail (be sure to enter a valid e-mail address) or telephone. You then have the option to cancel the order at no cost to you, if you wish, or wait for the product to arrive.
We ship within the Continental United States using US Postal Service (USPS) or FedEx so that all orders can be tracked and are appropriately insured. You may select among the various shipping options (Ground, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) in the shopping cart. USPS Priority Mail, our default option, will deliver to most of the U.S. within 2 days! (This is not guaranteed, however. For more urgent matters, we suggest you use FedEx 2nd day or Next Day, which are guaranteed by FedEx.) Upon submission of your order to the shopping cart, you will receive a notice, typically within the next 24-48 hours, indicating that your order has been shipped and specifying your tracking number. Please note that FedEx cannot ship to a P.O. Box or APO; in this case, we please select shipping via USPS.
You can check the status of your order, once it is shipped, by entering your tracking number at the appropriate shipper's tracking site.
Important: Please note that it typically takes up to 24 business hours for our products to be processed in our warehouse. Please keep this in mind when ordering on weekends or holidays. For example, if you order a brace on Saturday morning and request 2nd Day Air, the order will most likely be processed in our warehouse on Monday, and you should receive it by Wednesday. Also important is that special order braces may take up to 48 business hours to be processed by the appropriate manufacturer.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is by the USPS; please select this option in our cart. Your order is typically received within 3 days of when we ship it! Again, note that you will not receive a tracking number.
Learn more about this product:
- Doctor's Comments
The Wraparound Enhanced Playmaker knee brace features include
Patented 4-point dynamic leverage system controls all major knee instabilities.
Polycentric hinge with contoured condyle shells
Wraparound design makes it easy to contour all leg/thigh shapes and sizes.
Specifically designed for use in all types of sports activities.
Drytex fabric is very durable and more breathable than neoprene (which most other knee braces, including the "old" Playmaker, are made of). There is also less chance for allergic reactions to the fabric, which has been known to occur with neoprene.
What the Playmaker will do for you
The DonJoy Enhanced Drytex Playmaker knee brace is designed to give your knee stability in many directions (front/back and side-to-side).
It supports your ligaments to allow them to heal if they have been injured (such as with an MCL tear).
It provides long-term support for ligaments that have been torn and not reconstructed (such as an ACL).
If you have had surgery and want some extra support when you return to sports, this is the knee brace for you.
Frequently asked questions about the DonJoy Playmaker Knee Brace include
- Why shouldn't I just get a custom-ACL knee brace? Custom ACL knee braces can cost more than $1000 and many insurance companies (if not most) will not pay for them! If you have a severe ACL deficiency, you may want to talk to your doctor about a custom knee brace, or better yet, talk to him/her about an ACL reconstruction. However, for most other levels of instability, the Playmaker offers real-life, proven stability for high level sports. And, at jointhealing.seoincdesign.com, we are able to offer this knee brace at a phenomenal price so that everyone can benefit from it, not just the elite athlete.
- Who should use the DonJoy Enhanced Drytex Playmaker knee brace? The DonJoy Enhanced Drytex Playmaker knee brace is designed for use by active people who require a stable knee. Even people who have had an ACL reconstruction and want to return to high level sports can benefit from the extra feeling of stability and security the Playmaker will give them.
- Which sports can the Playmaker be used in? You should always check with your doctor before returning to sports after a knee injury. In addition, you should check with your league to make sure that a knee brace with hinges is legal in that sport. The DonJoy Playmaker knee brace has been used in the following sports (to name just a few): football, soccer, skiing, motocross, basketball, tennis/racquetball.
- Why shouldn't I just buy the Drytex Economy Hinged Knee Brace instead? That certainly is an option, especially if you are not going to be very active in sports. However, the DonJoy Playmaker knee brace is specifically designed for people with anterior-posterior instability (e.g., ACL or PCL tears). And, it is designed for heavy-duty contact sports, whereas the hinged knee brace is more useful for less aggressive sports. If your ACL has been reconstructed, the economy hinged knee brace may work for you; however, if your ACL is still torn (never had surgery) or your reconstruction is a little loose, the DonJoy Enhanced Drytex Playmaker knee brace is a much better option.
- Why should I buy from you and not somewhere else? We have many reasons to answer this question. Please read our "Why jointhealing.seoincdesign.com?" page.
All measurements taken six (6) inches (15 centimeters) above the middle of the kneecap. See our knee brace measuring guide for more information. Important note: the Playmaker knee brace tends to run big.
For the DonJoy Enhanced Drytex Playmaker knee brace, we recommend the following sizes:
Size Measurement Small 14" to 16"
(35.5 - 40.5 cm)
Medium 16" to 19"
(40.5 - 48 cm)
Large 19" to 21 1/2"
(48 - 54.5 cm)
XLarge 21 1/2" to 24 1/2"
(54.5 - 62 cm)
XX-Large 24 1/2" to 28"
(62 - 71 cm)
XXX-Large 28" to 30 1/2"
(71 - 77 cm)
Important note: the Playmaker knee brace tends to run big.
As a general rule, most men will wear Large or X-Large braces, most women will wear Medium or Large braces. Of course, it depends on the size of your thighs! (don't worry, we keep that information confidential...)
This is a great brace for athletes looking to protect their knees while avoiding a bulkier, rigid brace. Athletes and surgeons have trusted this basic design for over 30 years. Many companies try to make cheap knock offs, but none compare to the quality and reliability of this brace.