The following item(s) have been added to your basket:
Other People Also Bought:
DonJoy Armor Knee Brace with FourcePoint Hinge
The DonJoy Armor knee brace with FourcePoint Hinge Technology is the brace to use if you are an extremely active individual or athlete who suffers from an ACL or MCL instability or injury. Offering the same features as the standard Armor brace, this model is equipped with FourcePoint hinge technology – clinically proven to provide additional ACL protection by reducing the time spent near full extension (otherwise known as the “at risk” position).
The Armor brace is the strongest and most supportive brace you can get without a prescription. If you are concerned about protecting your ACL during sports or high impact activities, the Armor knee brace with FourcePoint Hinge Technology is the best brace for your needs.
This brace is ideal for anyone who plays football, skies, snowboards, rides motorcross, surfs, wakeboards, or participates in similar high impact sporting activities.
price match guarantee
Warning: readfile(../../../ss-data/templates/includes/pricematchguarantee): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jointhealing/www/cgi-bin/bo/features.php on line 9
hassle free returns
Warning: readfile(../../../ss-data/templates/includes/hasslefreereturns): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jointhealing/www/cgi-bin/bo/features.php on line 13
Warning: readfile(../../../ss-data/templates/includes/freeshipping): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jointhealing/www/cgi-bin/bo/features.php on line 17
Learn more about this product:
- Doctor's Comments
FourcePoint Technology was developed to further protect the ACL and enhance the 4-Points-of-Leverage brace design. The patented FourcePoint hinges are designed to react during leg extension and offer an increasing resistance in the last 35 degrees of extension, in order to reduce extension shock and increase posterior tibial loads. The hinge has three adjustment settings to vary the amount of resistance to meet the specification of the physician's protocols and the patient's comfort. The FourcePoint is ideal for patients returning to sports specific activity after ACL reconstruction, an ACL deficient knee or for prophylaxis.
Features of the DonJoy Fource Point Knee Brace include
- Adjustable resistance offered in 25°-0°, 35°-10° (factory setting), 45°-20°, 55°-30°, 65°-40° (range indicates the flexion angle at which resistance begins, the second number is the terminal end point).
- Gradual "soft" stop to extension.
- Enhanced Four Points of Leverage design.
- Standard anti-migration supracondyle pad. Prevents migration of the knee brace up/down on the leg. Will keep your brace hinges right at the knee where you need them.
- Seven (7) sizes and three lengths.
- Moldable aluminum cuffs for a custom fit.
- Removable thermal-formed liners and strap pads.
- Flexion/extension stops.
- One year warranty. Direct from DonJoy on frame and hinge.
- Additional six (6) month warranty. Direct from DonJoy on softgoods.
- Why is the DonJoy Fource Point knee brace a special, custom order? DonJoy makes the Fource Point Knee Brace, which protects the ACL. However, in our experience, it's better to protect not only the ACL, but also the PCL and collateral ligaments by adding the combined instability protection to the Fource Point Knee Brace. When your knee is exposed to high impact sports or sports that generate high forces, this combined instability (CI) feature is worth the short wait of the special order. With this custom order knee brace, DonJoy drop ships this item directly to you. It takes approximately two (2) weeks to make the brace, then an additional one (1) week to ship; expect three (3) weeks to receive your order. Because DonJoy ships the Fource Point knee brace directly, we cannot accept international orders for this brace for standard shipping.
- Which DonJoy Fource Point knee brace â€” ACL, PCL, or CI â€” do you stock? We can special order all versions of the FourcePoint
- How is the Fource Point knee brace different from DonJoy's eXtreme Armor Action or Legend knee braces? The DonJoy eXtreme Armor Action Knee Brace was previously the top-of-the-line knee brace we sold here at jointhealing.seoincdesign.com (don't worry, it's still an excellent brace and we will continue to carry it). The DonJoy Fource Point Knee Brace has taken over that position; it is now the top-of-the-line stability knee brace that we sell. The DonJoy eXtreme Armor Action knee brace does an amazing job protecting knees. However, the new Fource Point technology of the DonJoy Fource Point does an even better job by providing an increasing resistance in the last 35 degrees of leg extension (straightening your leg) to reduce the shock and loads to your knee and ligaments. Not only that, but you can vary the amount of resistance for a customized fit to meet your needs and your doctor's recommendations. We think that's fantastic! The DonJoy Legend Knee Brace was the top-of-the-line brace prior to the DonJoy eXtreme Armor Action knee brace, so although it's still a great knee brace and we'll continue to carry it as well, it's less stiff and therefore provides a bit less support to your knees. The DonJoy Legend knee brace also does not provide the increased resistance during leg extension that the DonJoy Fource Point offers. So the DonJoy Fource Point provides the maximum protection to your knees, followed by the eXtreme Armor Action, then the Legend.
- Do you have accessories for this knee brace? Yes, we carry the black lycra undergarment that fits this knee brace. DonJoy also offers a patella cup, full extension stop, and sports cover for this knee brace. We can special order these accessories along with your knee brace if you would like, please write to Customer Service using our contact us form, or call 800-390-1114.
- Why should I buy from you? Sometimes our customers are able to find a price that's a little lower than ours. But don't be fooled by marketing gimmicks! We have seen some other stores that will occasionally have lower advertised prices than us, but if you look at their shipping charges, you will see that not only are their shipping charges much higher than ours, but that it may take weeks for your brace to arrive. We constantly scour the internet to make sure our products are the least expensive anywhere. If you are an American shopper, be sure to watch out for companies not located in the United States - if there is a problem, the credit card laws (that protect you, the consumer) that apply here in the U.S. may not apply to them.
- Can you ship this knee brace internationally? No, we regret that we cannot ship this knee brace internationally. This special order item is drop shipped directly from DonJoy, who does not ship internationally.
All measurements taken six (6) inches (15 centimeters) above the middle of the kneecap. See our brace measuring guide for more information.
For the DonJoy Fource Point Knee Brace, we recommend the following sizes (these are exact DonJoy size recommendations):
- Small: 15.5 to 18.5 inches (39 to 47 centimeters)
- Medium: 18.5 to 21 inches (47 to 53 centimeters)
- Large: 21 to 23.5 inches (53 to 60 centimeters)
- X-Large: 23.5 to 26.5 inches (60 to 67 centimeters)
- XX-Large: 26.5 to 29.5 inches (67 to 75 centimeters)
If you're having a hard time deciding on size (e.g., your size is right on the line between two sizes), DonJoy provides the following additional sizing guidelines. "Calf" means the circumference of your calf at its greatest width. "Knee center" means the circumference of your knee taken right at the center of the joint (i.e., where your knee bends). Both measurements should be taken with you standing.
- Calf Size: 12 to 14 inches
- Knee Center: 13 to 14 inches
- Calf Size: 14 to 16 inches
- Knee Center:14 to 15 inches
- Calf Size: 16 to 18 inches
- Knee Center: 15 to 17 inches
- Calf Size: 18 to 20 inches
- Knee Center: 17 to 19 inches
- Calf Size: 20 to 22 inches
- Knee Center: 19 to 21 inches