The following item(s) have been added to your basket:
Other People Also Bought:
DonJoy Durakold Shoulder/Hip
price match guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee prices on all our DonJoy (djOrtho) and Innovation Sports knee braces. This means that if you find the product cheaper, elsewhere, we will refund you 110% of the difference! All you need to do is submit the following form to obtain your best price. We will credit you the 110% difference upon processing your order.
- Competitor's price must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase.
- You must give us information to validate your claim, e.g., web site page, what you clicked on, etc. The product must be purchasable through the competitor's web site or via telephone. It must be in stock, and not an “open-box”, “worn”, or “refurbished” item.
- We will review the information you submitted and credit your card appropriately. We may either alter the amount charged to your credit card on your order, or submit a credit for the difference.
- We do not price match auction sites. We also reserve the right to refuse to beat the competitor's price (When might this happen? We have seen cases where competitors have made an error on their web site and have sold products far below cost, e.g., a $129 brace sold for $12.90). In this situation, we will inform you immediately and give you the opportunity to cancel your order with full refund.
- Competitor must be based in the United States or Canada.
- hassle free returns
We want you to have an enjoyable experience shopping at JointHealing.com. Please follow these simple instructions carefully to ensure your highest satisfaction. Failure to follow these instructions could result in refusal of the returned item.
If you have any questions about this policy, please write to Customer Service using our contact us form. We will be happy to answer any of your questions promptly, and guide you through the exchange or return process as needed.
We will accept returns for all products we sell, with the exception of
- JointBuilder Glucosamine — vitamin supplement
- Cryotherapy units — PolarCare Cub, Iceman and DuraKold Units. Returns accepted only for units that are experiencing mechanical malfunction.
- Gift certificates
- We will gladly exchange products that do not fit properly for the appropriate size. We will pay for the shipping of the new product back to you.
- Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of purchase. For orders placed outside of the continental United States, we will accept returns that are initiated within 30 days of purchase.
- For returns, if you follow the following instructions properly, we will credit you the cost of the brace, minus shipping charge.
Instructions for returns or exchanges
- All products must be in excellent, as-new condition. This means that it is okay for you to try the product on, walk around your home with it, and see how it fits; but it is not okay for you to go play a football game in it then return it. If there is a problem with the quality of your product after you have worn it, then please contact us (see below) and we can assist you in handling the manufacturer's warranty.
- All products must be in their original packaging, with original insert instructions.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of purchase. (30 days for orders outside continental U.S.) "Initiated" means that you must contact us to receive a return form, or download this return/exchange worksheet form. See next item.
- You can contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA), or you can download this return/exchange worksheet form. Please write to Customer Service using our contact us form
- Notice on the return/exchange form the proper address to which to send the product. We recommend that you ship the product by FedEx Insured — this ensures that the product will get back safe and sound, plus we will be able to track it if there are any problems. Shipping the product to us at any address other than the one you were given upon issuance of the RMA will result in an additional $25 processing fee, up to, but not exceeding the cost of your item.
- The product must be received within 10 days of the issue of the RMA, except for international orders, which will be accepted up to 20 days after the form is issued. Failure to receive the product within this time frame could result in refusal of the return.
- Once we have received your product, and documented that it is in excellent condition as detailed above, we will issue a refund to your credit card. This usually takes 21 to 28 days from when we receive the product. We normally send you an e-mail confirming the refund. However, you may not see the refund on your card until the next billing cycle. The refund we issue covers the purchase price of the product, plus tax, if applicable. The shipping charges to you (and back to us) are non-refundable. If the product is not in good condition, we will contact you and make arrangements to send it back to you, if you desire.
- If you sent the product back for an exchange (e.g., wrong size or style, product malfunction), we will send the new product back to you at our cost. This process also takes 21 to 28 days to process. You will receive an e-mail confirming that the new brace has been shipped. If you need the new brace quickly, we will suggest that you order the new brace on our web site immediately. Most braces are in stock and will ship the next business day. Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund to your credit card.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.
- free shipping
Free Shipping Offer
New! We are currently offering free ground shipping within the continental United States for all orders over $100.
Unlike many other brace shops on the internet, or even in your hometown, all of our braces are in-stock. This means that all items are usually shipped within 24 business hours of purchase. If we are not able to ship a product to you within 72 hours (for example, it is on backorder from the manufacturer; unfortunately we have no control over those situations), we will notify you by e-mail (be sure to enter a valid e-mail address) or telephone. You then have the option to cancel the order at no cost to you, if you wish, or wait for the product to arrive.
We ship within the Continental United States using US Postal Service (USPS) or FedEx so that all orders can be tracked and are appropriately insured. You may select among the various shipping options (Ground, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) in the shopping cart. USPS Priority Mail, our default option, will deliver to most of the U.S. within 2 days! (This is not guaranteed, however. For more urgent matters, we suggest you use FedEx 2nd day or Next Day, which are guaranteed by FedEx.) Upon submission of your order to the shopping cart, you will receive a notice, typically within the next 24-48 hours, indicating that your order has been shipped and specifying your tracking number. Please note that FedEx cannot ship to a P.O. Box or APO; in this case, we please select shipping via USPS.
You can check the status of your order, once it is shipped, by entering your tracking number at the appropriate shipper's tracking site.
Important: Please note that it typically takes up to 24 business hours for our products to be processed in our warehouse. Please keep this in mind when ordering on weekends or holidays. For example, if you order a brace on Saturday morning and request 2nd Day Air, the order will most likely be processed in our warehouse on Monday, and you should receive it by Wednesday. Also important is that special order braces may take up to 48 business hours to be processed by the appropriate manufacturer.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is by the USPS; please select this option in our cart. Your order is typically received within 3 days of when we ship it! Again, note that you will not receive a tracking number.
Learn more about this product:
Durakold Cryotherapy, by DonJoy:
- Doctor's Comments
These cryotherapy devices provide a cost-effective cold therapy solution for your injured or recently operated joint. These pads are designed specifically for the joint (knee, shoulder) they are designed to treat. Comfortable wrap-around pads hold the cryo-packs in place. The pads attach via velcro - so they are easy to apply, even for people who have recently had surgery. The cryo-packs are re-usable - simply throw them in the freezer and they are ready to go again. We even include an extra pack so that you can have one in the freezer and available at all times! We have two packs available - our Hip/Shoulder, and the Knee/Leg.
Frequently asked questions:
is the difference between the DuraKold system and the PolarCare
Durakold is a simple cold-pack cryotherapy system. It can be used for many applications, including sprains, arthritis, and after surgery. It consists of re-usable cold packs that are placed in the freezer. The PolarCare Cub is our top-of-the-line cryotherapy system used by many doctors and hospitals. It operates via a pump that recirculates ice-water through a pad applied to the joint.
How should I decide between the two?
- minor sprains
- recurrent injuries
- minor orthopedic surgery, such as knee arthroscopy (eg. for meniscus tears)
- joint-specific - different wraps for different joint
- moderate/severe sprains
- outdoor/playing field use (ice + water is more readily available than a refrigeration unit needed to freeze cold packs)
- recurrent injuries with significant joint swelling (eg. ACL tear)
- major orthopedic surgery, eg. subacromial decompression, rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction
- multi-joint use - single multi-use wrap can be used for multiple different joints
Frequently asked questions about the DuraKold DuraSoft include
Durakold is so much more reliable than those cheap blue packs. They keep colder longer and gently conform to the joint better than any other pack I have seen. -Dr. Loniewski
- What is the difference between the DuraKold DuraSoft system and the PolarCare Cub or DonJoy IceMan? Durakold DuraSoft is a simple cold-pack cryotherapy system. It can be used for many applications, including sprains, arthritis, and after surgery. It consists of re-usable cold packs that are placed in the freezer. The PolarCare Cub includes a cooler that allows you to recirculate cold water through a pad via a hand-pump; it does not require repeated refrigeration. The DonJoy IceMan is our top-of-the-line cryotherapy system used by many doctors and hospitals. It operates via an electric pump that recirculates ice-water through a pad applied to the joint.
- How should I decide between the three? Click on the Comparison tab above to see our products compared side-by-side.
- What is the difference between the DuraKold and a "store-bought" ice pack? While they operate on a similar principle, the DuraKold packs are higher grade. They are designed for sale to professionals in the medical community. Yes, there is a difference in the quality of products sold "to the public" and those sold to the "medical community"! (That's part of our whole philosophy here at jointhealing.seoincdesign.com: providing the public access to items previously unavailable to them.) In addition, the wrap-on pads, which are not available with store brands, help keep the cold pack in place much more effectively and comfortably than an ace wrap (which most people use to keep store-brand packs in place).