The following item(s) have been added to your basket:
Other People Also Bought:
DonJoy TEAM Ankle Therapy Kit
price match guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee prices on all our DonJoy (djOrtho) and Innovation Sports knee braces. This means that if you find the product cheaper, elsewhere, we will refund you 110% of the difference! All you need to do is submit the following form to obtain your best price. We will credit you the 110% difference upon processing your order.
- Competitor's price must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase.
- You must give us information to validate your claim, e.g., web site page, what you clicked on, etc. The product must be purchasable through the competitor's web site or via telephone. It must be in stock, and not an “open-box”, “worn”, or “refurbished” item.
- We will review the information you submitted and credit your card appropriately. We may either alter the amount charged to your credit card on your order, or submit a credit for the difference.
- We do not price match auction sites. We also reserve the right to refuse to beat the competitor's price (When might this happen? We have seen cases where competitors have made an error on their web site and have sold products far below cost, e.g., a $129 brace sold for $12.90). In this situation, we will inform you immediately and give you the opportunity to cancel your order with full refund.
- Competitor must be based in the United States or Canada.
- hassle free returns
Hassle Free Return & Exchange Policy
We want you to have an enjoyable experience shopping at JointHealing.com. Please follow these simple instructions carefully to ensure your highest satisfaction. Failure to follow these instructions could result in refusal of the returned item.
If you have any questions about this policy, please write to Customer Service using our contact us form. We will be happy to answer any of your questions promptly, and guide you through the exchange or return process as needed.
We will accept returns for all products we sell, with the exception of
- JointBuilder Glucosamine — vitamin supplement
- Cryotherapy units — PolarCare Cub, Iceman and DuraKold Units. Returns accepted only for units that are experiencing mechanical malfunction.
- Gift certificates
- We will gladly exchange products that do not fit properly for the appropriate size. We will pay for the shipping of the new product back to you.
- Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. For orders placed outside of the continental United States, we will accept returns that are initiated within 30 days of purchase.
- For returns, if you follow the following instructions properly, we will credit you the cost of the brace, minus shipping charge.
Instructions for returns or exchanges
- All products must be in excellent, as-new condition. This means that it is okay for you to try the product on, walk around your home with it, and see how it fits; but it is not okay for you to go play a football game in it then return it. If there is a problem with the quality of your product after you have worn it, then please contact us (see below) and we can assist you in handling the manufacturer's warranty.
- All products must be in their original packaging, with original insert instructions.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. (30 days for orders outside continental U.S.) "Initiated" means that you must contact us to receive a return form, or download this return/exchange worksheet form. See next item.
- You can contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA), or you can download this return/exchange worksheet form. Please write to Customer Service using our contact us form
- Notice on the return/exchange form the proper address to which to send the product. We recommend that you ship the product by FedEx Insured — this ensures that the product will get back safe and sound, plus we will be able to track it if there are any problems. Shipping the product to us at any address other than the one you were given upon issuance of the RMA will result in an additional $25 processing fee, up to, but not exceeding the cost of your item.
- The product must be received within 10 days of the issue of the RMA, except for international orders, which will be accepted up to 20 days after the form is issued. Failure to receive the product within this time frame could result in refusal of the return.
- Once we have received your product, and documented that it is in excellent condition as detailed above, we will issue a refund to your credit card. This usually takes 21 to 28 days from when we receive the product. We normally send you an e-mail confirming the refund. However, you may not see the refund on your card until the next billing cycle. The refund we issue covers the purchase price of the product, plus tax, if applicable. The shipping charges to you (and back to us) are non-refundable. If the product is not in good condition, we will contact you and make arrangements to send it back to you, if you desire.
- If you sent the product back for an exchange (e.g., wrong size or style, product malfunction), we will send the new product back to you at our cost. This process also takes 21 to 28 days to process. You will receive an e-mail confirming that the new brace has been shipped. If you need the new brace quickly, we will suggest that you order the new brace on our web site immediately. Most braces are in stock and will ship the next business day. Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund to your credit card.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.
- free shipping
Free Shipping Offer
New! We are currently offering free ground shipping within the continental United States for all orders over $49.00
Unlike many other brace shops on the internet, or even in your hometown, all of our braces are in-stock. This means that all items are usually shipped within 24 business hours of purchase. If we are not able to ship a product to you within 72 hours (for example, it is on backorder from the manufacturer; unfortunately we have no control over those situations), we will notify you by e-mail (be sure to enter a valid e-mail address) or telephone. You then have the option to cancel the order at no cost to you, if you wish, or wait for the product to arrive.
We ship within the Continental United States using US Postal Service (USPS) or UPS so that all orders can be tracked and are appropriately insured. You may select among the various shipping options (Ground, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) in the shopping cart. USPS Priority Mail, our default option, will deliver to most of the U.S. within 2 days! (This is not guaranteed, however. For more urgent matters, we suggest you use UPS 2nd day or Next Day, which are guaranteed by UPS.) Upon submission of your order to the shopping cart, you will receive a notice, typically within the next 24-48 hours, indicating that your order has been shipped and specifying your tracking number. Please note that UPS cannot ship to a P.O. Box or APO; in this case, we please select shipping via USPS.
You can check the status of your order, once it is shipped, by entering your tracking number at the appropriate shipper's tracking site.
Important: Please note that it typically takes up to 24 business hours for our products to be processed in our warehouse. Please keep this in mind when ordering on weekends or holidays. For example, if you order a brace on Saturday morning and request 2nd Day Air, the order will most likely be processed in our warehouse on Monday, and you should receive it by Wednesday. Also important is that special order braces may take up to 48 business hours to be processed by the appropriate manufacturer.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is by the USPS; please select this option in our cart. Your order is typically received within 3 days of when we ship it! Again, note that you will not receive a tracking number.
Learn more about this product:
- Doctor's Comments
The most reliable way to rehabilitate your ankle for virtually any ankle problem!
Our ankle therapy kit is made by DonJoy, one of the top orthopedic equipment supply companies. This set is very durable and made of brand-name Theraband® tubing. This set is designed to be used as exercise equipment by people with ankle problems, at home. If you have a door in your house, you can use everything in this kit. It is very simple to set up and comes with an instruction book and suggested exercises for use with various diseases (you should check with your doctor if you plan to use this for any specific disease; we suggest taking in the instruction manual to your physician and having him/her circle the exercises you should do for your particular problem) including
Acute ankle sprains
Chronic ankle sprains
Do your therapy at home and save hundreds of dollars!!
The DonJoy TEAM Ankle Therapy Kit contains the following items:
2 graduated resistance bands with handles (made by Theraband®). Each different Theraband® color represents a different strength/stiffness. As your strength improves, you switch to different tubing.
Balance sphere. Strengthening the small muscles that help you balance will help tighten muscles strained during your injury, and help prevent future ankle sprains.
Foot/ankle strap. This strap secures the Theraband® to your leg for proper positioning during your exercises.
Exercise manual. Describes all the exercises you will need on your path to recovery. with detailed pictures for how to do each of the 18 exercises that you can do with this set.
Door adaptor strap.
Storage bag. Stores neatly, plus you can take it with you if you need to travel.
Replacement Therapy Bands are available by color and kit description. Please call our helpful Customer Service Representatives for pricing and order directions.
Recover strength and function faster!
Frequently asked questions about the DonJoy TEAM Ankle Therapy Kit include
- Why should I buy the JointHealing.com ankle kit?
Sprained ankles must be strengthened and rehabilitated or they are prone to re-injury. If you have had ankle surgery, exercise (stretching and strengthening under the guidance of your doctor) is the best way to regain your function. If you have plantar fasciitis, this kit will help you safely stretch your plantar fascia and your heel cord.
Compare the cost of our exercise set to the cost of physical therapy visits ($100 for an initial visit, $50 for subsequent visits. 10-30 visits needed for many ankle problems starts to add up to a lot of money!). At the least, you will save hundreds of dollars!
You can do your exercise in the comfort of your own home, on your own time. No more rushing from work to try to get to physical therapy in time for your appointment.
These exercises are used by thousands of physicians and physical therapists to treat the above ankle problems. Many scientific studies have documented their efficacy.
- I need a new Therapy Band, what can I do?Replacement Therapy Bands are available by color and kit description. Please call our helpful Customer Service Representatives for pricing and order directions.
One size fits all!
If you have a bad sprain and need rehab quickly, this is a great option. You won't have to travel 45 minutes in bad weather and you can do the therapy on your own schedule.